Finished without compromise and setting a new standard for the area, this contemporary designed, luxurious home offers effortless living with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, showcasing the elegant floor plan, it is ideal for those seeking an executive home in an exclusive location.
Attention to detail is evident throughout the home which features 4 huge bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes upstairs. The main bedroom includes an elegant retreat, large walk in robe and huge stunning en-suite with double sink vanity with granite top and large shower and separate bath tub.
The gorgeous main bathroom with shower separate to the bathtub with quality fixtures and fitting and separate toilet and the large upstairs living/rumpus leads out to a beautiful balcony.
Downstairs features the expansive formal lounge and dinning with additional enormous family room. A guest's powder room is also located on the ground level along with the exquisite open kitchen with loads of bench space and cupboard space with huge pantry granite bench and splashback stainless steel appliances includes dishwasher.
Another feature of the home is the huge downstairs rumpus room which leads out to a beautiful timber decking overlooking the outdoor pergola & entertainment area within the beautiful landscaped backyard. This home is also equipped with a large home office/study with all internet and phone lines, this could also be used as the perfect guest room.
The large double lock up garage boasts internal access and the laundry provides plenty of cupboard space plus a large linen cupboard.
The long list of inclusions continues with quality tiling throughout downstairs as well as 4 zone revers cycle ducted air conditioning and electric shutters to majority of the ground floor windows. These can only be truly appreciated by your own personal inspection.
Situated on a quite private street only a short walk from local transport, parks, schools and shops you are sure to be instantly in love with this rare offering, but be warned, homes like this are rare and can only be sold to one lucky buyer so move without hesitation and you will never regret it.
Features at a glance:
- Large formal lounge and dinning
- Additional oversized family room
- Downstairs powder room for guest
- Showcase kitchen with granite benchtops and splashback with additional pantry
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher
- Rumpus room leading to a beautiful timber deck
- Outdoor pergola & entertainment area
- Office/Guest room with all internet and phone lines
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Laundry with generous storage space plus large linen cupboard
- High quality luxurious tiling throughout downstairs
- 4 zone revers cycle ducted air conditioning
- Electric shutters to majority of the windows downstairs
- 4 huge bedrooms all with built-ins.
- Master suite features a parents retreat with large walk in robe
- En-suite in master features a double sink granite, large shower and separate spa bath
- Main bathroom with both shower and bath with quality fixtures and fitting and separate toilet
- Additional upstairs family/rumpus room leading to balcony
- Fully Landscaped gardens front and rear
SMS “64 Monterey” to 0416 906 802 for full property information
Video Walk Through https://vimeo.com/220251388