Welcome to 12 Bethel Street, Toongabbie, where lush, established manicured front and back gardens, complete with water features meet traditional design and convenient suburban living, sitting on a lovely block size of 733 sqm and 15.24 meter frontage
Some imposing features area:
- The main home with three bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, and one bathroom
- A timber front veranda that is secured
- A liveable retreat, complete with a bedroom, living room, kitchenette and en-suite. This space has been approved as a workshop and extra living area
- High ceilings and spotted gum polished floorboards through out
- Three separate living areas (including a dining room)
- A timber kitchen with gas cooking, water purifier and wall-mounted TV outlet
- A generously sized modern main bathroom with spa bath
- Two separate alfresco entertaining areas, including a timber deck overlooking the garden and a sail shaded concrete patio
- Enclosed carport for three cars plus additional off street parking
- Additional benefits 3 kwh solar panels, ducted air conditioner (House), split system air-conditioner (retreat), ceiling fans, alarmed, irrigation system which automatically waters the garden and lawns and a 2nd toilet in the laundry
All this is located less than 1km from local schools, an easy walk from the post office and public transport, and close to child care centres, parks, shops and restaurants.
SMS “12 Bethel” to 0416 906 802 for full property information.
*All information contained above is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
**All email enquiries received from this website require both a daytime phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.